Gora is the leader of Squad Noble, as well as a model for Rogue Magazine.
Gora is a regal woman with pinkish-red hair, eyes, and make up. She wears a black choker and dress with pinkish-red tights and black shoes. Her glasses are round, and she has a Hydrone earring on her left ear.
Gora can be seen in a more casual outfit of pinkish-red slacks, a black top and a black headband.
She has also worn a bowler hat with a pinkish-red band, and a black pouf with pinkish-red belt and accents
Powers and Abilities
Like all Periodica, Gora can heal most injuries so long as she starts soon enough, otherwise the injuries will leave scars or be fatal. She can regenerate entire limbs due to being a gas if she tries as soon as possible.
Gora has all the powers of a standard Argon, including:
- Pyrokinesis: Can create, control, and absorb fire.
- Fireproof: Immune to damage from high temperatures.
- Flight: Can fly. Altitude is the 3rd highest on average for Noble Gases due to their element.
- Gaseous: Can turn their body into gas, which is faintly visible.
Xenon is one of her teammates and childhood friends. Gora has learned to tolerate his strange quirks over time.
Neon is one of her teammates and childhood friends.
- She takes her coffee with three creams, two sugars, and chocolate syrup.
- Her stud earrings have little skulls on them.
- Like the other members of Squad Noble, Gora is popular enough to go by her element, rather than a nickname or ID number.
- As of panel
| Main: Ces | Sel | Fluor | Arbo
Inhibitors: The Inhibitors